10.21.2011

postheadericon BOO to you!

......................................................................................................................................................................

I made up this little BOO note last year with a cute ghostie from my Goblin Giggles Kit, and thought I'd share it with you!

If you've never had BOO visit your neighborhood, it s just a fun little way to anonymously share treats with your neighbors. Make two copies of the note and the BOO ghost and deliver them to two neighbors along with a little Halloween treat for each...and leave them on their doorstep (be sure to ring the bell and run!) It's just like a 'ghost' delivered a treat!

My kids love this little game...and when they were younger, my littlest DD was actually upset that a ghost had left cookies on our porch. I had to explain the game to her, and then she was excited to help me deliver our BOO treats!

You can download the BOO note and ghost HERE. I've kept them black and white and put two to a page, so they're easy to make copies of. :)


                Happy Haunting! ;)


1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Photobucket

I am... a digital scrapbook designer, an aspiring writer, part cynic/ part philosopher, scatterbrained and easily fascinated, moody, fun-loving, obsessed with office supplies and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, a rock music fanatic, an embracer of my thirty-somethingness, oftentimes inspired, sometimes discouraged, and all of the time grateful for the invention of chocolate. In other words, I am a work in progress! ;)

.....................................................


...............................

Facebook Badge

  

Blog Archive