11.03.2011

postheadericon I'm an honorary Digi Chick!

.................................................................................................................................................................

Yippee!! I'm guesting at The Digi Chick for the month of November, and I'm thrilled to announce the DSD frenzy has begun! Head over to The Digi Chick and save 30% off the whole store....and if you spend at least $15, you'll get an AMAZING collab kit, "My Digital Obsession" FREE! 


So hurry over, and while you're there, check out the next installment in my [MakeItMeaningful] kit series, Grateful Heart, (available exclusively at The Digi Chick for November) and save 30% today and through Nov. 6th! 


Have a happy Digital Scrapbook Day! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa :)
really hope you get to stay at TDC, as this is where I hang when not too ill (which i have been for a while now) I CT for 2 of the designers there...but just came over as I bought some of your pffers at CatScrap acyually, I didn't really see you at TDC (my head is only on my shoulders because is attached LOL) wanted to say how much I'm enjoying the pieces, will try post at CatScrap, I made some pages for my project 52 which I have been printing in books regularly...so, thanks for the accessible prices :)

Photobucket

I am... a digital scrapbook designer, an aspiring writer, part cynic/ part philosopher, scatterbrained and easily fascinated, moody, fun-loving, obsessed with office supplies and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, a rock music fanatic, an embracer of my thirty-somethingness, oftentimes inspired, sometimes discouraged, and all of the time grateful for the invention of chocolate. In other words, I am a work in progress! ;)

.....................................................


...............................

Facebook Badge

  

Blog Archive