10.05.2011

postheadericon My first ever CT Call!




Finally, it's here! I'm looking for a handful of gals to make up my first creative team......so if you LOVE my designs and think we'd be a great match, shoot me a submission at lisasisnerosdesigns@q.com, with:

* Your real name and gallery username
* Link to your most current gallery
* List of current CTs you're on
* A short bio about yourself!

Requirements:
*1-2 layouts per new release, or featured product
*4 layout minimum per month
*Post to 4 galleries (CatScrap, DST and 2 of your choice)
*Promote on your blog/facebook/twitter
*6 month commitment (I can be flexible with this, just let me know how long you're available)
*Active in the CatScrap forum

Call closes on October 15th, team will be announced on October 17th. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Can't wait to hear from you! ;)

2 comments:

Leah said...

I totally hit that up! <3

Helen said...

Woot woot an amazing call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

I am... a digital scrapbook designer, an aspiring writer, part cynic/ part philosopher, scatterbrained and easily fascinated, moody, fun-loving, obsessed with office supplies and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, a rock music fanatic, an embracer of my thirty-somethingness, oftentimes inspired, sometimes discouraged, and all of the time grateful for the invention of chocolate. In other words, I am a work in progress! ;)

.....................................................


...............................

Facebook Badge

  

Blog Archive