10.20.2011

postheadericon Newsletter Sign-Up Gift!

..................................................................................................................................................................
My first newsletter will go out tomorrow, and it's LOADED with new and featured products, a gift AND a coupon to save you $$....plus a little game you can play with each of my newsletters and win a $10 gift code! Not to mention, you can stay up-to-date on future releases, have access to exclusive GIFTS and invitation-only sales...so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

I'm now offering my Never Forget Kit as an exclusive gift for subscribing to my weekly newsletter, so if you haven't signed up yet, now's the time!



1 comments:

Cristiane Fernandes said...

Amei o kit, muito obrigada por compartilhar. Adoro seu trabalho, bjus

Photobucket

I am... a digital scrapbook designer, an aspiring writer, part cynic/ part philosopher, scatterbrained and easily fascinated, moody, fun-loving, obsessed with office supplies and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, a rock music fanatic, an embracer of my thirty-somethingness, oftentimes inspired, sometimes discouraged, and all of the time grateful for the invention of chocolate. In other words, I am a work in progress! ;)

.....................................................


...............................

Facebook Badge

  

Blog Archive