10.21.2011

postheadericon My New Creative Team!

..................................................................................................................................................................

I have to say I was so amazed at the response to my CT call! It was SO hard to whittle it down to an acceptable number, because all of those who applied were wonderfully talented scrappers in their own right. But after LOTS of deliberation, I am so excited to finally announce my new creative team!
This is an awesome, creative group of gals, and it's just icing on the cake that they're all super-nice too, so I really lucked out! Go check out my CT's gallery at CatScrap to see what I mean! ;)


0 comments:

Photobucket

I am... a digital scrapbook designer, an aspiring writer, part cynic/ part philosopher, scatterbrained and easily fascinated, moody, fun-loving, obsessed with office supplies and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, a rock music fanatic, an embracer of my thirty-somethingness, oftentimes inspired, sometimes discouraged, and all of the time grateful for the invention of chocolate. In other words, I am a work in progress! ;)

.....................................................


...............................

Facebook Badge

  

Blog Archive