7.14.2011

postheadericon [MiM] No Purchase Necessary! ;)

..............................................................................................................................................................


I decided to alter the guidelines for the [MakeItMeaningful] Challenges, so that it's not required to use the kits or products from the actual series. I want everyone to be able to participate and play along with us, and not be limited by what's in your stash! So, feel free to use whatever products you'd like (although be mindful of the CatScrap/MScraps gallery guidelines that require at least 50% of product from their respective shops.) Other than that, I hope this will open up the challenges to more people and allow us to all be inspired by each other!  

Being summer, I know a lot of people are on vacations and busy enjoying the warm weather, so it's difficult to get participation going right now. So, for those who might stumble across these challenges a little late (after the individual challenges have closed) remember, you can still submit a LO for any challenge (and even post to FB) to increase your chances for winning the FINAL drawing, when I tally ALL entries across the [MiM] galleries. :D

Thanks for having patience with me. I'm new to hosting challenges, so it's a learning process for me. If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know! I'd love to hear from you! ;)



0 comments:

Photobucket

I am... a digital scrapbook designer, an aspiring writer, part cynic/ part philosopher, scatterbrained and easily fascinated, moody, fun-loving, obsessed with office supplies and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, a rock music fanatic, an embracer of my thirty-somethingness, oftentimes inspired, sometimes discouraged, and all of the time grateful for the invention of chocolate. In other words, I am a work in progress! ;)

.....................................................


...............................

Facebook Badge

  

Blog Archive