7.12.2011

postheadericon [MiM] Challenge #1: Embrace "My Dream"

....................................................................................................................................................................

Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer! I know it can get super-busy this time of year, but it's nice to find a few minutes to beat the heat and curl up in front of the 'puter to get some scrapping time in. We've only got another week left for the Embrace [MiM] Challenge, so I'm hoping we can get some more people to play along.

If you're just hearing about this now, you can find more info about the [MakeItMeaningful] challenges here. Just jump in where you're at, and have fun with it!

I thought I'd share with you my LO for the Embrace Challenge, about embracing my dream of becoming a writer...

"It was an unexpected and amazing thing when I discovered my true passion for writing stories. But with so much self-doubt and insecurity, I never allowed myself to believe I could ever be published or even have the guts to try. But I realized that it's better to try and fail, than to never try at all. I won't let my fears hold me back from embracing my dream of becoming a published writer one day."

Check back next week for the next [MiM] Challenge, using my True Strength Kit...Thanks for stopping by! ;)


0 comments:

Photobucket

I am... a digital scrapbook designer, an aspiring writer, part cynic/ part philosopher, scatterbrained and easily fascinated, moody, fun-loving, obsessed with office supplies and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, a rock music fanatic, an embracer of my thirty-somethingness, oftentimes inspired, sometimes discouraged, and all of the time grateful for the invention of chocolate. In other words, I am a work in progress! ;)

.....................................................


...............................

Facebook Badge

  

Blog Archive