7.16.2011

postheadericon Commercial Use TOU 2011

..........................................................................................................................................................

Here is my TOU & pricing for professional photographer/small business & digital scrapbooking commerical use licenses. Remember, all of my products are okay for S4H/S4O and personal blog use under the PU license. Just be sure to read over my Personal Use TOU. You can contact me with any questions at lisasisnerosdesigns@q.com. Thanks! ;)

If this is difficult for you to read, you can view a copy of my Commercial Use TOU here. 







1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

Photobucket

I am... a digital scrapbook designer, an aspiring writer, part cynic/ part philosopher, scatterbrained and easily fascinated, moody, fun-loving, obsessed with office supplies and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, a rock music fanatic, an embracer of my thirty-somethingness, oftentimes inspired, sometimes discouraged, and all of the time grateful for the invention of chocolate. In other words, I am a work in progress! ;)

.....................................................


...............................

Facebook Badge

  

Blog Archive