6.21.2011

postheadericon [MiM] Challenge Guidelines

...................................................................................................................................................................

The [MakeItMeaningful] blog challenge is all about inspiring you to scrap about the things that matter most to you. And while everything we scrap about is essentially something important to us, I want to challenge you to document the parts of your life story that aren't always at the forefront of our minds when we scrap. Those little bits of experience we gain from the less-than-perfect parts of life, or a smidgen of hard-earned wisdom that we otherwise might forget, unless we get it down on paper, so to speak.

Each month I'll release a kit in the [MiM] series, along with a coordinating freebie only available here on my blog. The following week after the kit's release, I will post a challenge, whether it be a journal prompt or layout assignment. Create a layout around the challenge or journaling criteria and then post your layout to the specified gallery/forum in the challenge post. You DON'T have to use products from the kit highlighted (although it's very appreciated!), but do respect the CatScrap/MScraps gallery guidelines by using at least 50% of products on your LOs from their respective shops. The challenge will run for three weeks from the challenge post date, and then I will tally up all the layouts in the order posted, and select TWO winners using a number generated from random.org. Winners will receive the NEXT [MiM] kit to be released for FREE!

Plus, you can be entered into the drawing TWICE by sharing your layout, & a link to my kit, on Facebook. (To qualify for a second entry, send me a friend request if you don't already follow me on FB, so I can validate your post! ;) )

At the end of the [MiM] series, I will place each entry from all challenges into a final drawing to receive a $20 gift card to my shop! (And each FB post will give you an additional entry, as well!) So, if you participate in all six challenges, and post to FB each time, you'll be entered to win twelve times! ;)

If you have any questions about the challenge contest, please feel free to contact me at lisasisnerosdesigns@q.com.



0 comments:

Photobucket

I am... a digital scrapbook designer, an aspiring writer, part cynic/ part philosopher, scatterbrained and easily fascinated, moody, fun-loving, obsessed with office supplies and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, a rock music fanatic, an embracer of my thirty-somethingness, oftentimes inspired, sometimes discouraged, and all of the time grateful for the invention of chocolate. In other words, I am a work in progress! ;)

.....................................................


...............................

Facebook Badge

  

Blog Archive