6.17.2011

postheadericon [MiM] Kit One....Embrace

..................................................................................................................................................................

I'm a bit behind in posting about [MiM], since I've been feverishly at work on the actual products. ;) But, we'll just jump in where we're at and go from here! Last month, I released the first installment in the [MiM] series, Embrace, a huge kit sporting dozens of papers and oodles of spring-inspired elements, geared toward embracing life, accepting change and choosing happiness. 

In lieu of a freebie for the Embrace kit, since we're officially kicking things off with the [MiM] series, and as a thank you for giving my growing little blog a much needed visit, use coupon CODE: take2embrace at either of my shops at CatScrap or MScraps and receive $2 off the Embrace Complete Kit (that makes it only $5!) I'll keep this offer up for a little while, but don't wait too long to get it at this price!

Starting Monday, June 20, I will post both the Embrace Kit journal prompt & my newest kit, True Strength's layout challenge, so make sure you come back and get inspired to make your layouts more meaningful!




0 comments:

Photobucket

I am... a digital scrapbook designer, an aspiring writer, part cynic/ part philosopher, scatterbrained and easily fascinated, moody, fun-loving, obsessed with office supplies and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, a rock music fanatic, an embracer of my thirty-somethingness, oftentimes inspired, sometimes discouraged, and all of the time grateful for the invention of chocolate. In other words, I am a work in progress! ;)

.....................................................


...............................

Facebook Badge

  

Blog Archive